Established New york state Auto Accident Lawyers Pursue Optimum Results for Injured Clients
Reliable attorneys help victims in New York State recover damages
An auto accident can negatively affect your job, your family, your health, and your quality of life. Even an apparently minor collision may result in serious injuries. If you have been hurt because someone was negligent, our attorneys can help you seek compensation for your past and future medical bills, past and future loss of income, past and future pain and suffering. Lawrence Leonard Attorney at Law represents clients injured in motor vehicle accidents in New York State.
Dedicated advocates represent clients injured in a range of car accidents
The financial costs of an accident can take a heavy toll on its victims. Our knowledge of New York statutes and case law enables us to confidently seek the compensation you deserve. We represent clients involved in accidents caused by:
- Distracted driving — Drivers who fail to pay attention to the road put others in danger. Texting, talking on a cellphone or, using a GPS, are just some of the distractions that can lead to accidents.
- Reckless driving — Excessive speeding or failing to follow other traffic rules can result in devastating collisions. We examine police reports and witness testimony to substantiate your claim.
- Drunk driving — There is no excuse for taking the wheel when impaired by alcohol. Our attorneys will commence a lawsuit against drunk drivers who put others’ lives at risk.
- Weather conditions — Rain, snow, and other weather conditions create challenges for drivers and can affect the functionality of cars. When weather is a factor in an accident, we work to show how much of the accident was a driver’s fault and how much was unavoidable.
- Defective auto parts — Automakers who fail to alert their customers to defects can be held liable for their negligence. Similarly, if a driver doesn’t attempt to remedy a known problem with their vehicle, they may face repercussions when they become involved in an accident.
Our attorneys are known as skilled and trustworthy advocates for auto accident victims and will support you throughout the legal process.
Responsive lawyers handle insurance claims and disputes
It is important to speak to our attorneys immediately following an auto accident to ensure the preservation of crucial evidence and witness recollection. In addition, New York law places time limits on filing an automobile accident claim. We are committed to the timely investigation of your claim.