- Mr. Kaplan has worked in the law office of Lawrence Leonard for over 19 years.
- Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law, New York, NY
- J.D., June 1983
- Class rank – top 25%.
- Member of Cardozo International Moot Court Team (tri-state competition), 1982.
- One of the winners of Jessup International Moot Court Competition, 1981.
- Institute of Foreign Languages, Baku, USSR
- B.A., June 1978; Major: English
- G.P.A. – 3.77.
- Editor-in-chief of the college newspaper.
- Successfully participated in several academic competitions.
- Russian (native).
- Literature, arts, philosophy, anthropology, linguistics, travel.
- Extensive travel in Europe, Asia, Africa, North, Central, and South America.
New York OfficeAddress
347 Fifth Avenue, Suite 812
New York, New York 10016